Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes is not accepting my visa because it was previously declined

A while ago I was using my Visa Debit Card on my iTunes account to purchase a few songs, and money that I thought got deposited in my account actually never went in and I ended up overdrawing on my account and my card got declined. My bank account is all sorted out now with money in the right places as it needs to be and I went to purchase some songs that I had heard off of Pandora recently, but then iTunes said I needed to validate my payment info due to the mixup from before. I went to enter in the old card, but it keeps declining my card. All of the info is correct so I have no idea what is going on with it, I simply want to purchase some songs and then go on with my day. Anyone have any info on how to help me?

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 11:48 PM

If it's a debit card then I don't think that they are still accepted as a valid payment method - they are not listed on this page and there have been a number of posts recently about them being declined

You could try contacting iTunes support and see if they can help, but I don't think that you will be able to use a debit card : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2013 11:48 PM in response to LunaSocks

If it's a debit card then I don't think that they are still accepted as a valid payment method - they are not listed on this page and there have been a number of posts recently about them being declined

You could try contacting iTunes support and see if they can help, but I don't think that you will be able to use a debit card : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

iTunes is not accepting my visa because it was previously declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.