Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NAND error iphone 4s

Oksy so i have dropped my iphone alot recently as you can see. Every time i try to turn it on it shows up with this error or it will just stay at the apple screen forever. I hold the power and home button to resetit but it just goes back to the NAND or apple logo screen. Also, other times it goes to a white screen so im just very frustrated. HELP PLEASE.

The NAND Screen says:

[NAND] _Findflashmediaandkeepout: 600 Physical NAND Block offset 1

[NAND] start:355 this 0x82cac300 PROVIDER=0x81af0500 flashmedia=0x81af0500

[NAND]WMR_Start: 149 Apple PPN NAND Driver, Read/Write

[NAND]WMR_Start: 174 FIL_Init [OK]

By the way, it doesnt always say that much like sometimes it just the first line or just the first two or sometimes it has more.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 9:30 PM

5 replies

Feb 25, 2014 7:48 PM in response to jwrice25

Hey guys,

I had this problem with one of my customers two days after changing their screen. Error 4013. Phone was showing codes when trying to turn on and wouldn't let me restore the phone. Luckily i love what i do so i went deep into it till i found what was causing the problem. After multiple fails of trying to restore the phone i decided to take it apart. I tried multiple new screens on to see if the screen was the one giving me a issue, but no.

I decided to disconnect my proximity / camera flex cable while leaving the screen connected( don't try this is you don't know what you are doing!) and tried the restore and VOILA! It did the restore. I got all the screen back together and problem was there again!

Finnally, i decided to change the proximity/camera flex with a new one and use 1 of the 3 screens that had given me the same error! And problem fix, phone turned on perfectly, no codes.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you. Please comment if you try this and it works, maybe it will help other or maybe apple fix the issue.

This was done on an iPhone 5

NAND error iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.