Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving sound files from Snow Leopard to Mountainn Lion partitions

I have a song in the iTunes library of the Snow Leopard side of my Hard Drive. It plays well. However, I want to move it to the Mountain Lion side of my Hard Drive. The problem is, it doesn't play very well there; in fact, it's more like static and screech than a song. I recorded it with an older version of iTunes and in the Snow Leopard environment, but I want to move it to the latest version of iTunes in the Mountain Lion side of my Hard Drive.

I thought I had solved the problem. I played the song and recorded it again using WireTap Studio (a sound recording and editing program). I then mailed it to myself. Unfortunately, although I had expected that to do the trick, the song file I opened in Mountain Lion was just as bad as before. What else can I try? I had thought of burning the song into a CD in the Snow Leopard side and then moving it to my Mountain Lion side using WireTap Studio again. Would that work? If not, what can I do?

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Jun 22, 2013 7:46 PM

There are no replies.

Moving sound files from Snow Leopard to Mountainn Lion partitions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.