1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2013 4:13 AM by King_Penguin
egumus Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

dear sir


I previously puchased the simpson by mistake. could you money payback to my credit card.



thak you for your interested.





  • King_Penguin Level 10 Level 10 (112,515 points)

    Most of the people on these forums, including myself, are fellow users - you're not talking to iTunes Support here.


    Try the 'report a problem' link from your purchase history : log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View My Account (Store > View My Apple ID on iTunes 11) drop-down menu option and you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it ; click on that and you should see a list of your purchases ; find that item, click the arrow to the left of it, click the 'Report a Problem' button :


    purchase report 1.jpg

    and then the 'Report a Problem' link on its line :


    purchase report 2.jpg

    and select 'inadvertently purchased' as the problem and fill in the details (iTunes support should reply within, I think, about 24 hours).


    Or (the above sometimes doesn't work) you can try contacting iTunes support via this page and see if they will credit or reunf you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/- click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page.