Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone was recently stolen, upon me obtaining it i saw that the ios 7 beta was installed. i hurriedly tried to restore the device but all i did was erase the contents.. now i can not access my phone because i am not a developer... how do i undo this ?

Please , I Just Want My Baby Back. With Whatever Firmeware/Software 😟

iPhone 4S, Windows 2000, i tried duf mode and restoring nogo

Posted on Jun 23, 2013 5:24 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2013 10:09 AM in response to SharneFromTexas

You can try putting the iPhone into DFU mode and see if that will let you restore the current release version of iOS:

http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-dfu-mode-explained-and-how-to-enter-dfu-mo de-on-your-iphone/

but if not, then your iPhone will probably be disabled until Apple releases iOS 7 this fall, if it works even then.

Regards.

my phone was recently stolen, upon me obtaining it i saw that the ios 7 beta was installed. i hurriedly tried to restore the device but all i did was erase the contents.. now i can not access my phone because i am not a developer... how do i undo this ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.