Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Can I watch a rented movie from my computer on my iPad?

I rented a movie on iTunes to watch on my Computer. I did not have a chance to watch it, but am getting ready to travel. I have just 18 days to watch it. Can I transfer it over to my iPad to watch it before it lapses? It doesn't show in iTunes on my iPad.

iTunes-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 24, 2013 8:36 AM

2 replies

Jun 26, 2013 8:52 AM in response to Joyman77

Hello Joyman77,

Indeed, the movie can be transferred to your iPad.

Can I play my rental on more than one device?

If you download a rented movie on your computer: You can transfer it to a device such as your Apple TV (1st generation), iPhone, iPad, or iPod if it’s a standard-definition film (movies in HD can only be watched on your computer, iPad, iPhone 4 or later, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV). Once you move the movie from your computer to a device, the movie will disappear from your computer's iTunes library. You can move the movie between devices as many times as you wish during the rental period, but the movie can only exist on one device at a time.

iTunes Store: Movie rental frequently asked questions (FAQ)

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1657

Cheers,

Allen

Help! Can I watch a rented movie from my computer on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.