Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 ios 6.1.4 camera no longer works?

Since the ios update my camera and flash have stopped working. I've done both soft and hard resets and neither fixed the problem. I'd rather not have to wipe my phone and start over if I don't have to. Anyone else with this problem?? Also I don't have a computer to re-sync to, I just use iCloud.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 24, 2013 3:45 PM

4 replies

Jun 25, 2013 4:01 PM in response to Boichild

Since you don't have a computer and you did an OTA update just take your iPhone 5 and go to the Apple Store and when you talk to someone first describe the problem you are having. Like when you open up the camera app does it crash? Does it show a black screen? When you tap the camera icon does it not take a picture? Are you sure you have the flash on? If the camera app isn't opening then it sounds like a bug. If the camera app opens and it shows a blank screen then it's a hardware issue or if the flash is on and it's not working then it's a hardware issue.

iPhone 5 ios 6.1.4 camera no longer works?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.