Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Expiration

I can't find a discussion group for the Apple ID, so iTunes Store seems like the only place; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Noticed that any time I don't use the Apple Support Communities for a few months, Apple always tells me my password has expired and I have to create a new one... even if I just changed it in the iTunes Store the day before!

Have run into this in multiple places where the Apple ID is required and if not presented to that particular Apple Service in "awhile" am told it expired and I need to change it, yet again.

Super frustrating that Apple's left and right hands don't communicate; expired password working just fine when I want to spend money.

Anyone else having to change their "expired" password when accessing a particular service after a time delay, but using it daily to get apps and purchases?

Posted on Jun 24, 2013 7:10 PM

There are no replies.

Apple ID Expiration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.