Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best image viewer for mac ?

is anybody know best image viewer for mac..?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 12:20 AM

21 replies

Aug 27, 2013 5:02 AM in response to rishuwalia

I absolutely LOVE preview, so I want to share with tons of details my method to use it more and more better than WINDOWS PREVIEW.

0:IT HAS TO BE TAKEN JUST ONE TIME. Open PREVIEW and CMD+, (comma) for open the preferences.

0.1:In general, choose "open groups of files in the same window". Perfect, you've done the difficult part 🙂

User uploaded file

From now, every time you want to open photos like in Windows (😢), follow this easy steps.

1: In the folder with images, CMD+A (select all)
2: When selected, CMD+O (open)
3: If your default jpeg is PREVIEW and you have OS X 10.8.3, just click F for fullscreen
4: Enjoy your photos, right in front of you, slidable with trackpad or by keys.

Simone

Sep 21, 2013 6:07 PM in response to maidirepelle

What is the difference between Open all files in one Window and group in same window?

Anyways I'm still not a fan of this PREVIEW method as if you Select All, it also selects non photo formats and will open each one in a separate window. (eg. movie files)

I like Windows Explorer Image view .. you just open one file and left and right will scroll though .. can do it in full screen too.

Best image viewer for mac ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.