Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whats my Keyboard layout ???

i've been through the whole article but for some reason, i couldn't find my very own keyboard layout of my MacBook Pro 17".

i bought this particular one used, just to get into the Apple Mood.

Right now i had to create my own keyboard layout through a third party software, what actually causes a few problems.

my keybard layout is right beneath

User uploaded file

any help would be appreciated

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 2:22 AM

11 replies

Jun 25, 2013 7:50 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

ok, lets assume that i will not have any problems with the F keys (F1 through F12 and eject) when i do the switching to French or Belgian Keyboard so I can enable one of these Keyboards through my preferences.

How hard would it be to switch these 4 keys on the keyboard ? im a little bit afraid that something could break 🙂

Jun 25, 2013 7:55 AM in response to creative.artworks

creative.artworks wrote:

How hard would it be to switch these 4 keys on the keyboard ? im a little bit afraid that something could break 🙂

I don't know about that. But try doing a google search on "moving keys", etc., with your specific model/year macbook and you might find a youtube video of someone showing how to do it without damage.

Or maybe an Apple store or service facility would help.

whats my Keyboard layout ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.