Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about Itunes bills my account

I just signed up and gave credit card information. I purchasd and downloaded two songs. So far I don't see those charges on my on line banking account. Does Itunes delay and only bill once a week, or month or when will I be billed? Thanks, j

Itunes-OTHER, Windows 7, This is a billing question

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 8:06 AM

It's not billed on a weekly or monthly basis, no. Purchases are all billed when made, but it can take a day or so to process through to your credit card. The exact amount of time will depend on the load on the iTunes Store and how long it takes the credit card processor and your bank to handle the transaction.

Regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2013 8:06 AM in response to jmacusertunes

It's not billed on a weekly or monthly basis, no. Purchases are all billed when made, but it can take a day or so to process through to your credit card. The exact amount of time will depend on the load on the iTunes Store and how long it takes the credit card processor and your bank to handle the transaction.

Regards.

Dec 8, 2014 9:48 AM in response to jmacusertunes

hello, i have purchases in my ipad that i never agreed to, my grandaughter uses the ipad for games and she is only 5 years old. i put my credit card information in the ipad , because i wanted to have more mega bites and thats all i agreed to. I also went into my settings and thought i set my credit card information to private so you would need a pass word to use my account information. then found out that the purchases where made with out a pass word or my consent.

Dec 7, 2016 10:41 AM in response to ldmartin1947

Please advise that you were able to remove the charge to my account.

We can't, we are fellow users, these are user-to-user forums - we don't have access to your account, and we can't potentially cancel/refund your purchases.

Purchases are considered final but you could try the 'report a problem' page to contact iTunes Support and see if they will refund or credit you : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

If it's an auto-renewing subscription that you signed up to you may want to stop it renewing : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Question about Itunes bills my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.