386 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 9:24 AM by allen a
There are a couple of options for ejecting cantankerous CDs.
The drive doesn't eject discs or discs eject slowly
- If the drive ejects discs slowly or appears to be struggling, insert and eject a single disc several times.
- If the drive does not eject discs using the F12 or eject key on the keyboard.
- If the disc will not eject try dragging the disc icon to the trash.
- If the disc will still not eject, holding down the trackpad or mouse button after restarting the computer should also eject a disc.
- If the disc continues not to eject, reset the System Management Controller (SMC) and try steps 1-4 again.
- If the disc still does not eject, for additional troubleshooting, evaluation, or service please contact Apple, contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider, or make an appointment with an Apple Retail Store.