Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini glitches horribly unuseable

Hello, ever since a few days ago my ipad mini is glitching horribly. When I ap playing a game the controls go all over the place, while not even touching the ipad when it's opening and closing random apps when I'm not touching it, and it unlocks and locks, shuts off, and worst of all the touch screen accuracy is HORRIBLE. Should I take it to an apple store or should I mess with it my self ?

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3, Screen glitches

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 10:17 AM

7 replies

May 22, 2015 9:22 PM in response to preppygirl95

Considering this is a 2-year old thread, the differences in the devices is extreme enough to negate any real relationship. What may be wrong with your device probably has nothing in correlation to what is wrong here. Your best bet would have been to start your own thread asking your question and providing sufficient information about what is occurring and what you have done to try and correct it.

Since you're here though, go ahead and see what information you can provide. See this for constructing a good question.

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

Ipad mini glitches horribly unuseable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.