Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to make a 4x6 print preset with 3 photos on a 8X10 page?

Other editor programs I have used had preset layouts for 3 4X6 photos on a 8X10 sheet of paper. They did this by having one row with two photos in portrait orientation and the other photo in landscape. Is there a way to build a preset for this layout?

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2013 11:28 PM

I do not know of any way to create such a print preset, but you can freely arrange and print your photos - all scaled differently- using a Light Table, for example: Three portrait images and two landscape images arranged on a lighttable and the Print window:

User uploaded file

6 replies

Jun 26, 2013 5:44 PM in response to Shottwice

You can create custom layouts in a Book template for custom collage printing. You are only limited by your imagination and the largest paper size your printer or lab can handle ...

Create a new book ... choose the custom theme, set your book size to your desired paper size, set all margins to zero and layout the pattern you want ... when it is the way you want it ... simply print the book page or export it to send to your lab.

Jun 26, 2013 7:46 PM in response to ButchM

Thanks for the book idea. Both these are good ideas, but I am curious if the Light Table or the book layout could be saved like a preset so I don't have to recreate it each time I want to print in that layout. My initial thought is the book layout could be saved and then you could just change pictures. I'm not sure about that or what you could do with the Light Table.

Is there a way to make a 4x6 print preset with 3 photos on a 8X10 page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.