Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the white light on the bottom right hand corner of the macbook pro 17 late 2011?

Does this have anything to do with sleep?? Why wont my mac sleep when itunes is playing, In particular when i close the lid? It sleeps every other time

thanks.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 26, 2013 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2013 8:42 AM

When Mac is in sleep mode, light in the front right corner will pulsate.

When iTunes is playing, Mac will not sleep.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1776?viewlocale=nl_nl

5 replies

Mar 3, 2015 7:02 AM in response to dominic23

What does it mean when the light at the bottom right corner does not even light up?

I just installed Window 8.1 with bootcamp on my MacPro 2011. I'm currently using Yosemite. Sadly, when I tried installing Window 8.1, I wiped out my Mac OS X and now I'm partitioning the free space into Mac OS. Meaning that when I start up, there is no apple volume, just my backup and my Windows 8.1.

Is there something wrong with my hard drive or due to the fact that it is partition so it wont light up?

what is the white light on the bottom right hand corner of the macbook pro 17 late 2011?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.