Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPad Mini and got a new case with a bluetooth keyboard brand QQ-Tech. I connected the keyboard to a notebook dell aiming to charge the keyboard and, since then, I've never got my bluetooth keyboard paired with my iPad Mini again. Any clue?

I have an iPad Mini and got a new case with a bluetooth keyboard brand QQ-Tech. I connected the keyboard to a notebook dell aiming to charge the keyboard and, since then, I've never got my bluetooth keyboard paired with my iPad Mini again. Any clue on how to solve this problem?

iPad, Mini iPad

Posted on Jun 26, 2013 7:34 AM

2 replies

Jun 28, 2013 4:38 PM in response to Dirty Vegas

Thanks for replying! Actually, I managed to move on and connected to another notebook without the need of informing any passcode. By doing that, I was able to type into a regular notepad and understood that there are several keys on the keyboard that are misplaced. For example, when I type Enter, the keyboard plays "- ,". When I type 5, the keyboard writes 5ty and so on. There are many misplaced keys. Because of that I can't pair it with my Mini iPad (once I have to type a 4-digit-passcode).

I also tried to reset the keyboard through my other notebook but haven't found a way to do it. Hope this gives you a better perspective on the issue. Thanks!

I have an iPad Mini and got a new case with a bluetooth keyboard brand QQ-Tech. I connected the keyboard to a notebook dell aiming to charge the keyboard and, since then, I've never got my bluetooth keyboard paired with my iPad Mini again. Any clue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.