Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my church app have a link (to paypal or our website) for members to give their tithes?

I am in the process of working with a company to create an app for my church. They told me Apple does not allow "donations". But, I've seen other Church based apps have an area for tithes/donations. Does anyone know how we can do this? A link back to the website, to paypal or something where a person can click and give?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Jun 26, 2013 8:15 PM

2 replies

Jul 1, 2013 8:22 AM in response to ah2bCB

Hi ah2bCB,

I am with ROAR and we specialize in Apps for churches. Though Apple does not allow you to take donations directly in an app, they do allow you to link to Safari (or a different browser). This allows you to take donations from your app without technically being in the app.

Drop us an email at support [at] roar dot pro and we would be happy to talk to you. We will try to help the best we can no matter who your app partner is.

Can my church app have a link (to paypal or our website) for members to give their tithes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.