Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help signing up for developer

I'm making a iOS developer account. I am currently on the page where it says "Tell us about yourself" If all im going to do is make apps from my own iMac from my house. Which boxes do i need to tick out of the ones displayed in the picture. I don't have a company. Just making apps at home, some free some paid, and uploading them to the app store. Can someone please help as i am leaving out of town tomorrow and i really need to sign up before i leave.User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), 2013, i5, 27 Inch, 2.9 GHz, 8GB RAM

Posted on Jun 27, 2013 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2013 2:49 AM

Apps (App Store) is what you want.

What does leaving town have anything to do with this?

Your current physical location has no bearing on creating a developer account.

3 replies

Jun 27, 2013 4:57 AM in response to msuper69

Well actually, if im going to Pakistan (slow **** internet) from a 11 hour flight, i prefer not to get there and worry about making this account. I prefer to make it before i leave. Attend the 5 stage wedding i have to go to, and then come back and start using it. In pakistan you have to worry more about not getting shot then making a dev account.

I need help signing up for developer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.