Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer a single playlist to my iPhone 5 without using the sync option on iTunes version 11.0.4?

I'm having troubles transfering two new playlists I just created on my new MacBook Air to my iPhone 5. I have some music on my iPhone that isn't on my MacBook yet and I don't want to lose the music on my iPhone. How do I just transfer the playlists?

HELP!

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 27, 2013 8:58 PM

2 replies

Jun 27, 2013 9:03 PM in response to kailajeane

Hi kailajeane,

Not sure I am understanding what type of music that is on your phone but not your Mac? Is it music you purchased from iTunes directly on your phone?

If so, then you can sync with your Mac - all you need to do is, before you sync, go to the iTunes Store on your Mac and click on Purchased under Quick Links. Then download the purchased music. Hook up your phone, and check your Music tab on the Device Profile and make sure you have everything you want to sync selected, and then Sync.

Cheers.

GB

How do I transfer a single playlist to my iPhone 5 without using the sync option on iTunes version 11.0.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.