Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAINSTAGE - Playback out to desired output

Hi everyone,

I have an urgent question.

I'm using Mainstage driven by a MOTU Ultralite and I have no problems routing signals to different outpus of MOTU. (with the I/O plugin)

BUT, the thing I need is to send Playback Plugin's signal to different outputs.

I simply use I/O plugin to route inputs to outputs but when I want to send Playback's signal to a different output, the I/O plugin doesn't work because it needs a physical input.

I just need to send playback's signal to some other output rather than the master on my MOTU. That's all I need.

Thanks already 😀

MainStage, Mac OS X (10.6.8), MOTU Ultralite

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 5:58 AM

1 reply

Jun 28, 2013 7:06 AM in response to ahmettiryakioglu

Hi

ahmettiryakioglu wrote:

I simply use I/O plugin to route inputs to outputs but when I want to send Playback's signal to a different output, the I/O plugin doesn't work because it needs a physical input.

I just need to send playback's signal to some other output rather than the master on my MOTU. That's all I need.

Simply choose the desired outputs from the 'Output' Slot on the Playback Channel Strip:

User uploaded file

MS will automatically create the appropriate output strip

CCT

MAINSTAGE - Playback out to desired output

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.