Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable switch control

in iOS 7 Beta 2, I have enabled Switch Control with some form of head movement, but now cannot exit out of this function!!! completely stuck with an unusable iphone! Help?

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 5:16 AM

43 replies

Sep 22, 2013 9:51 AM in response to Tain101

Disable switch control on iPad 2 through iTunes

My iPad 2 had switch control turned on last night and then got stuck at the lock scren with password lock turned on. When I reset the iPad it gave me a short window to slide to unlock and input my pascode which then allowed me to connect to iTunes. Once in iTunes choose accessiblity configuration and then turn on the voice over option and either use that to access your settings on the ipad to turn switch control off or just go back and turn voice over back off and you should be back to normal.

Sep 25, 2013 2:49 AM in response to Tain101

Help!!! I have an iPad2 (ios7) and it's locked on switch control. I have tried the hard shut down and if I triple click the home button it won't let me turn it off. The turn on voice control and/or disable switch control using siri won't work, it says What setting? Then won't do anything when I repeat it or clairy. I can't even do a hard reset.It says it cannot locate my face so I can't try to use the scanning. I'm desperate - what should I do???

How to disable switch control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.