Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie Importing Photos Improperly -- Mixing Thumbnail/Footage

I have iMovie 9 -- a bit old, I know, but that's what the church has for me to work with. I am trying to create a slideshow using images pulled from a Keynote presentation, but every time I import specific images -- a little over half of what I have to use -- iMovie screws them up. It will either use the right thumbnail and play the wrong image or have the wrong thumbnail and play the right image. It typically happens to two or three in a row, and it is consistent which ones do which with which other images/thumbnails. *deep breath* I have tried renaming the images, deleting the cache, and deleting every single folder involved with iMovie that I can access under my profile. Every time I start over, the same problem happens. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

P.S. And no, I don't want to just use keynote for my slideshow. We are using ProPresenter for other parts of the service and we want to cut out keynote for several reasons. It won't import straight to ProPresenter (3), but we want movement, so I am trying to make it into a movie.

Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 12:52 PM

2 replies

iMovie Importing Photos Improperly -- Mixing Thumbnail/Footage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.