Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 4S Time zone inconsistent in calendar view, event view and edit event view.

I travel very often and frequently change time zone on calendar events.

When I go to new time zone, I change it in settings. Some events change the time and others do not.

Even if I correct the time zone in edit for event, the time on the calendar page can be incorrect.

Example: Recently I was in Boston. Now I am home in Oakland CA. Going to Oakland A's game on Weds July 3 at 4pm.

In month calendar, under July 3, it says starting time is 7pm. Also in Even Details it says 7pm for start. Under Edit the event starts at 4pm and the time zone says Oakland ( This one is correct)

How can I correct this if it is correct in edit but not on calendar page?

I need these times to be correct as I depend on my alarms to keep me on time.

I appreciate any help I can get with this.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 12:56 PM

Hi tthere,

You may find the article below helpful.

iOS: How to adjust Time Zone Support for calendars

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4576

-Griff W.

2 replies

i phone 4S Time zone inconsistent in calendar view, event view and edit event view.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.