Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad problem

My MacBook trackpad is not work well by clicking on the trackpad. It hards to press. I don't know why cause this problem. Please help me!

Posted on Jun 29, 2013 4:54 AM

2 replies

Aug 31, 2015 6:23 AM in response to pedro d

Hello. I can't find the place to pose my question, so you are the lucky person. I have a 2011 MacBook Air. I no longer seem to be able to use the trackpad to scroll smothly up and down the screen. It seems to "stick," or slowly jump in the direction I want to go. The arrow keys move the screen up and down smoothly. Any ideas?

And now the battery only lasts a couple of hours. I guess I'll just use it as is. Battery replacement in Mexico, where I live, requires $50 worth of to and fro shipping, but the cost of a new battery installation. Any comment? Thank you.

Trackpad problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.