Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my son disabled my daughters ipod touch bc he was guessing the password. restoring it would mean she will lose all of her pictures that she took of her dog who was just put down.she is in tears PLEASE someone tell me there is a way to recover them???????

PLEASE someone tell me there is a way to recover photos from and ipos touch 5.

my daughter is in tears bc her lil brother was trying to figure out her passcode and now the ipod is disabled. we do not want to restore it because it will erase everything. there has got to be a way to retrieve those pictures...please help

iPod touch, iOS 5

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 5:30 AM

10 replies

Jun 30, 2013 7:46 AM in response to JustFarrah20

- If you used PhotoStream then try getting them from your PhotoStream. See that topic of:

iOS: Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

You can only tell if she has an iCloud backup by:

- Setting up the iPod via wifi. When you do that, the iPod will ask you if you want to set up as new or from an iCloud backup.

- After setting up the iPod by going to Settings>iCloud>Storage and Backup.

Jun 30, 2013 9:42 AM in response to Sanmannyer

The iPod is not accessable by a computer when the iPod is disabled.

Sanmannyer wrote:

There might be an easy way. Why not connect the ipod touch through usb and open it using My Computer. Go to the iPod's folder in there and click DCIM and you will see a folder with some name. If you go inside it, you can see all the pics you took. Copy those pics into your pc. I know your ipod is disabled. But its worth a try, isn't?

my son disabled my daughters ipod touch bc he was guessing the password. restoring it would mean she will lose all of her pictures that she took of her dog who was just put down.she is in tears PLEASE someone tell me there is a way to recover them???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.