Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to backup Notes to iCloud

Hi I have message in iCloud control panel 'multiple versions of Outlook' - so cannot sync notes. Bought Outlook 13 so want to keep this. How do I get rid of other version (presumably part of windows 8)?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 7:48 AM

5 replies

Jun 30, 2013 8:16 AM in response to Kaka Dongguan

Hi thanks, had read this. I have iphone5, ipad and icloud on these plus laptop using windows 8. Notes I create on either device do not sync with the others. The original message saying unable to use when multiple versions of Outlook is the problem in icloud control panel is the problem. When I go to uninstall the other Outlook, am taken to list which only shows Outlook 2013 which I purchased and do not want to uninstall. Need to lose the other version.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Jun 30, 2013 8:23 AM in response to Joefitz12

Ok, here we go:

Go to Settings>>iCloud and be sure Notes are turned on in all Apple devices.

In your pc, download iCloud Panel Control. Then sign in with you Apple ID credential and turn on Notes.

Tap Notes at any Apple device. There, you should have an Accounts arrow at the top on left corner. Tap it and select Notes from iCloud. Now you can create a single note that must have sync with other devices.

Hope it helps

Unable to backup Notes to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.