Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move pages work form my MacBook to a new iPad

How do I move pages work from my MacBook to a new iPad

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 5:15 PM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2013 7:16 PM in response to Al Gentle

If you mean you want to have a Pages document you created on your MacBook available to Pages on your iPad, there are several ways to do it. If you have an iCloud account & are using Mountain Lion, you can "move" the document to iCloud by clicking the down-facing triangle that appears when you hover your cursor to the right of the file name in the title bar or using File > Move to… & choosing iCloud in the drop-down menu. If you're using Lion or earlier & have an iCloud account, go to iCloud.com, sign in with your Apple ID & click the iWork button. If you don't have an iCloud account & don't want to get one, you can add files in iTunes & sync them to your iPad.

If you mean you want to transfer the Pages app from your Mac to your iPad, you can't. They are separate apps for separate operating systems & must be purchased separately for each OS.

User uploaded file

How do I move pages work form my MacBook to a new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.