Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could someone walk me through a setup? Please and thank you :)

I'm new to MainStage, but I really wanna make this work. I want to thank you all in advance for any trouble you go to in answering this.

I want to build a guitar/vocal setup, allowing me to perform over pre-recorded AIFs (not stems). It's sort of like karaoke in a way, except I'm playing guitar and singing over my own tracks that I've written, reorded, and mastered. Here are some of the details:

- I'd like to manage it all from a MIDI foot controller (specifically, the Behringer FCB1010)

- I want to be able to start a song with one command and have the vocal and guitar patches change with it

- If I start a song, I don't want the previous song to end (for instance, I might start the next song as the chorus from the one before is fading, with some overlap)

- I want to be able to punch effects on and off in real time (i.e. turn on distortion or wah, add an echo to the voice for effect, etc)

If anyone can give me some advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I understand it's a very tall grocery list, but alas... this is what I need to get the job done.

Thanks again.

MainStage

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 9:25 PM

There are no replies.

Could someone walk me through a setup? Please and thank you :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.