Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I rename multiple tracks in iTunes?

If I have 10 songs how can I change the name of all of those tracks album column name at the same time... they are currently all blank.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2013 10:57 AM

Hi gritzildino,

While in your iTunes Library, hold down the Shift key, and select the list of songs you want (if they are in a row), or hold down the Command key and select the individual songs you want (if they are not in a row).

Then click Command+I (letter "I"), and you will see a message that says "Are you sure you want to edit information for multiple items?". click Yes.

At that point, you will see the Info screen:

User uploaded file

Type the name of the Album that you want assigned to the group and then click on OK.

Cheers,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2013 10:57 AM in response to gritzildino

Hi gritzildino,

While in your iTunes Library, hold down the Shift key, and select the list of songs you want (if they are in a row), or hold down the Command key and select the individual songs you want (if they are not in a row).

Then click Command+I (letter "I"), and you will see a message that says "Are you sure you want to edit information for multiple items?". click Yes.

At that point, you will see the Info screen:

User uploaded file

Type the name of the Album that you want assigned to the group and then click on OK.

Cheers,

GB

How can I rename multiple tracks in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.