Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shopping Cart for Mac App Store

Please, please add a "cart" feature to the Mac App Store! Many times I would like to purchase more than one app at the Mac App Store. As it is now I have to pay separately for each app I want to buy. This is very inconvenient. Plus, sometimes the small price charged for some apps triggers suspiciousness at my credit card company's security department. When this happens, my credit card gets locked up and I get a call from my credit card's security department to verify the purchase. Until then, I can't use my credit card. App Store, please make it easier to shop at your store! Thanks.

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 1:02 AM

5 replies

Jul 1, 2013 3:59 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Hello Carolyn, I've already done/tried that. As usual Apple doesn't listen to their customers. Not having a basket makes me think twice about buying another item if that extra item isn't absolutely essential, so Apple is losing business at least from me by not having a cart feature. And thanks for answering all those questions, keep it up!

Shopping Cart for Mac App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.