Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have synced my calendar with my assistant after buying an IMac, but previously if she added an appointment, it was yellow and if I added an appt. it was blue. This was very useful, but now they are all the same colour. How can I change it?

I have synced my calendar with my assistant after buying an IMac, but previously if she added an appointment, it was yellow and if I added an appt. it was blue. This was very useful, but now they are all the same colour. How can I change it?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5

Posted on Jun 30, 2013 11:47 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2013 7:29 AM in response to Bridget Steele

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below will explain how to change the color of your calendars and reminders:

iCal 5.x: Change a calendar or reminder list’s color

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH4719

You can change the color of any calendar and its events or of any reminder list and its reminders. (Reminder lists are available in Mac OS X version 10.7.2 or later.)

1. To change a calendar’s color, click Calendars (in the top-left corner of the iCal window), and select the calendar by clicking its name in the Calendars pop-up list.
  2. To change a reminder list’s color, click Reminders (below the search field in the iCal window), and select the reminder list by clicking its name in the Reminders pop-up list. (If you don’t see the Reminders pop-up list, choose View > Show Reminders.
  3. Choose Edit > Get Info.
  4. Choose a new color from the pop-up menu in the top-right corner of the Info window. To customize the color, choose Other, and then make your color selections in the Colors window.

Cheers,

Judy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.