Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hackers using my devices as developer for past 10 yrs, found them using company zoho controlling 30 screens can someone help

I have been hacked for past 10 yrs, they are using Cisco router information for enterprise in apple, I just found them thru a zoho business that helps business controll what's happening with all there devices. I tried a 30 day, and it showed me what they are doing, they have been using my name as a developer all along first with google now apple. They have controll and can see every thing that happens there for no security has worked or routers. Apple has been no help. I also just found something that shows them running 700 email service on my device. I recieved email from my PC.com that one computer is off line, but I don't have an account . Any ideas I really need some help police no go

iOS 6.1.4, iPad mini

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 3:13 PM

9 replies

Jul 1, 2013 6:55 PM in response to Kluvspits

I have tried every one in my life then looked into all gov resource , Ic3 is FBI for us but you have to submit from a computer . These people took a online business from me that included all my family and friend emails, so there was no safe place to acssess a computer . I tried library and it was hacked, my neighbor was hacked as soon as I got on line I did not log in. The local police just said no , the state police said since they didn't know why the local said no they wouldn't help. I called the mayor who would not call back, when verizon sent me to the local store to have a prepaid phone reflashed, the manager was amazed said go get you're code for phone ill give you all the stuff on it, he said it was filled with stuff to listen to calls,and more. But I knew by time I got back that someone would call him, and sure enough I walk in and he looked at floor said there wasn't any thing he could do for me that there wasn't anything wrong with my phone.

I went thu 3 routers, the ISPs telling me they were no good, until I found out it was what they were doing, and I bought every security program and they put them to work against me. As long as they control youre screens and see every thing you do they can get away with murder.

And like you people didn't want to believe until they would see it for themselves . I have screen shots of the zoho thing along with the email address of the admin of the attack and two others. And it's written much like it was in the original Remote Desktop connection that said they would light when ever I tried to connect to Internet .

Jul 1, 2013 7:04 PM in response to Kluvspits

The 700 emails is thru an app in the business part of apple, I started to delete them then realized I need to do it another way. I took someone's advice today and examined my IP address again, I was a member of hide my *** before but they stopped it from connecting . But what I saw today is one ip for fios, and one for reg verizon. Reg verizon is connected in Kansas, Topeka I would think they have a closer connection.but it always Kansas . Any thoughts. They also use Taiwan and Chinese , and wikis( media) I have tried to learn as much as I can but I'm not a dev and do not under code.

Jul 1, 2013 7:11 PM in response to Kluvspits

I also went to Microsoft and google when the hack to the apps occurred , I forget what they called it but they where uploading information to phone carriers so I checked it out .they had complete information for hacking individual apps written out completely, so anyone would understand them. Google didn't listen but Microsoft put that big patch out I'm sure was all ready in the works, I'm just saying I'm sure thes jerks are hurting more than just me.

Jul 2, 2013 10:53 AM in response to Kluvspits

You would have much better luck if you start with the symptoms. You are jumping right to an explanation and a very far-fetched one at that. Quite fankly, no one believes a word of it. If there is an alternate explanation, or even if you are being hacked, your only possible route is to start from the beginning.

What happened that was unusual? In what way was it unusual? What did you do and what did you expect to see as a result?

Repeat for each symptom:

1) What did you do? The can be as simple as "turn on the machine" or "wake from sleep" or "check mail"

2) What did you expect to happen? Answers to the above would be things like "enter my name and password to login" and "new mail appears in my inbox"

3) What happened that was unexpected?

Jul 2, 2013 11:08 PM in response to Kluvspits

If you are telling the truth ,then if it is true that you are being hacked ( we are all being watched according to the news) then that means that your machine is not secure you have to look at a number of things.

1. The internet connection WiFi or Lan or BlueTooth. a physical connection.

Turn them all off.

2. Your HD is where everything goes that means all your Meta data could be contamminated that means when ever you use it it will have hidden stuff that means a new HD and can not use your data.

3. In the cloud or some server the data is waiting for you to connect on line with any of the pass word or accounts so all accounts are to be thrown.

4. Your place that you have an IP no matter what provider the IP will be the same so that means you have to move house.

Once anyone has been hacked it is impossible to escape unless you give up computers all together.

all you can do is change everything every so often

Hackers using my devices as developer for past 10 yrs, found them using company zoho controlling 30 screens can someone help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.