Skip navigation

Duplicate blank playlist question?

211 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 7:16 PM by iCrizzo RSS
iCrizzo Level 3 Level 3 (840 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 1, 2013 6:04 PM

I subscribed to Match last week and had an issue with Match creating 1000s of duplicate playlist or blank playlist within my iTunes library. I tried everything possible to get the playlist deleted. I don't really want to go into it all, search the forums and I tried everything mentioned on all the various post.

After contacting Apple for help which they basically had me do the same thing I already tried from reading these very forums to no avail. Apple ended up refunding my money for Match. So my question is now that I haven't had Match for a few days would the playlist cache that was on Apple's server that was connected to my account be wiped now? If I repurchase Match will it function as intended and not populate my iTunes library with these playlist? I tried asking the rep this question and he gave me no answer on that question. I know everyone here is a user like me but I was hoping maybe someone had the same issue or something similar and maybe repurchased with better luck?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.