Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate blank playlist question?

I subscribed to Match last week and had an issue with Match creating 1000s of duplicate playlist or blank playlist within my iTunes library. I tried everything possible to get the playlist deleted. I don't really want to go into it all, search the forums and I tried everything mentioned on all the various post.

After contacting Apple for help which they basically had me do the same thing I already tried from reading these very forums to no avail. Apple ended up refunding my money for Match. So my question is now that I haven't had Match for a few days would the playlist cache that was on Apple's server that was connected to my account be wiped now? If I repurchase Match will it function as intended and not populate my iTunes library with these playlist? I tried asking the rep this question and he gave me no answer on that question. I know everyone here is a user like me but I was hoping maybe someone had the same issue or something similar and maybe repurchased with better luck?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 6:04 PM

2 replies

Duplicate blank playlist question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.