Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I payed with an international card

Hello everyone, the thing is that yesterday, i bought an ipod 5 32GB white and silver, from Chile, and i shipped it to my friend's house in miami, because i cant ship it to Chile, obviously, abd it still says "

Processing Items :Available to ship: Within 24 hours"

But as i bough it yesterday, it should be at least at the next phase, is it because i used an international card ?

Details:

I used a mastercard

If that's the problem, can i change the payment option and use a card from usa ?

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 5:22 PM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2013 7:12 AM in response to MartinBaraona

The US Apple Store will not accept non-US credit cards. The billing address of the card you wish to use must be in the 50 states or certain US territories. You cannot use a credit card with a billing address elsewhere. Your order is probably going to be cancelled for that reason, though you can call the Apple Store and discuss the issue with them.

Presuming they do indeed reject your order, you can try Best Buy. They say that they'll accept non-US credit cards as long as the delivery address will be in the US.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Topics/International-Orders/pcmcat204400050019. c?id=pcmcat204400050019

Regards.

I payed with an international card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.