Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Connecting To iTunes Store On My iPod Touch

Hello to you all! I have a problem. So ever since today, whenever I try to connect to iTunes through my iPod 4G, it gives me the error (Cannot Connect To iTunes Store.) I tryed the Passbook method, Resetting Network Settings, and Resetting All Settings. None of them worked. The same occured on my iPod 3G (iOS 5.1.1.) My iPod 3G is jailbroken but my 4G isn't, just so you know. I can't even log back into my iTunes account (another method I tried.) Help would be very appreciated!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, Other iPod (3rd Gen iOS 5.1.1 64GB)

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 10:32 PM

Sounds like you might just have a bit off a slow Internet connection check and make sure your connected.

Hope this helped,

Cookie1o7

3 replies

Jul 2, 2013 8:30 AM in response to iTun3sM3rc3nary

I found a solution! Your advice did not really help me, but i appreciate you guys reading my urgent post!

Two things to try. Please reply with what works.

1: Turn on Airplane mode, then turn it off again. This resets internet related settings.

Does it work?

2: Changing the DNS in Setting, Wi-Fi, DHCP tab, DNS , replace with 8.8.8.8 (Google) or 8.8.4.4 (Google)

Trouble Connecting To iTunes Store On My iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.