Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes purchases in the Cloud not available

Access to iTunes purchases in the Cloud are not available to stream or download. See screenshots. Connection to iTunes in the Cloud comes and goes. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Jul 2, 2013 8:06 AM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2013 1:23 PM in response to mculmore

Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection. If your computer is unable to connect to the internet, it cannot load iTunes in the Cloud purchases. Additonally, when you encounter this issue, make sure that it is not an outage; check http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ and make sure that iTunes in the Cloud is shown as online.

If the issues persist, you might want to try signing out of your Apple ID, then signing back in.

Jul 2, 2013 2:41 PM in response to safari rss

Thanks for your response. Actually, I was getting email as I wrote this earlier, iTunes was updating Apps, Podcasts were d/l just fine and fast, at the same time. Only Mivies, Music and TV Shows purchased were gone.

I did check System Status and all was OK from what it said. I have a case number at Support now and will see where it goes.

iTunes purchases in the Cloud not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.