I have been told I can upgrade my Mac Mini 10.4 directly to Snow Leopard. Just as many people say I must 1st upgrade to Leopard. My Mac mini
CPU is 1.6 ghz solo, 512 MB ram DDR2. Any help will be appreciated.
Yes, you can, but...
First you need more RAM memory...
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
I'd highly recommend the max 2GB for your Mini...