Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded three songs. One successfully download on iTunes and synced with my iPod Nano 2nd gen. the other two it only downloaded 23 seconds of each song. Customer support had me downloaded it twice but it didn't work. I am so upset HELP

I need help. I bought three downloades from the iTunes store. One was successfully downloaded but the other two not so. The other two songs only was downloaded 24 seconds each. I have followed the Apple customer service reps advise but it didn't help. I just wasted a couple bucks for two downloads that didn't work at al What should I do? I am better off buying the CD and import to my iPod Nano?

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 2, 2013 7:50 PM

1 reply

I have downloaded three songs. One successfully download on iTunes and synced with my iPod Nano 2nd gen. the other two it only downloaded 23 seconds of each song. Customer support had me downloaded it twice but it didn't work. I am so upset HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.