Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exported Movie Freezing In Quicktime

I have made a pretty sick movie at a bike park that I would like to share. This is the first time I've ever had a problem like this. After I exported my iMovie in 720p, I tried to watch it. I found that at a certain spot in the movie (towards the beginning) it would just stop. It wouldn't stop for a certain amount of time, then continue playback, but it would remain stopped for the rest of the movie. I tried exporting it again (same setting though), and this still happened. When I tried uploading the movie to YouTube, this STILL happened. Finally, I tried switching up the video placement, then I exported the movie yet again. When I watched it in Quicktime, it still stopped in the same general area of the movie. Any tips on how I can fix this? BTW this is in iMovie HD (I know, I'm old school).

iMovie HD

Posted on Jul 2, 2013 8:57 PM

There are no replies.

Exported Movie Freezing In Quicktime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.