Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4 will not charge from a powerpoint or a computer. It is nothing to do with the charger itself. It displays the 'connect to charge' symbol for a bit and then the 'charging' symbol when i haven't even touched it. What is the problem?

My iPhone 4 will not charge from a powerpoint or a computer. Have tried restarting and resetting it. It is nothing to do with the charger itself because it is able to charge other devices. It displays the 'connect to charge' symbol for a bit and then the 'charging' symbol when i haven't even touched it. The charger doesnt go all the way in either. I think it is something to do with the charging port but dont have the tool to open it up. Please help me out with any advice!!!!

iPhone 4, May have dropped it once

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 3:20 AM

2 replies

My iPhone 4 will not charge from a powerpoint or a computer. It is nothing to do with the charger itself. It displays the 'connect to charge' symbol for a bit and then the 'charging' symbol when i haven't even touched it. What is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.