Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

spaces and exposes in OS 10.8.4?

I can't seem to figure out how to set up spaces and exposes on this latest OS. Can anyone help?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 1:06 PM

It's all done through Mission Control. If you move the cursor to the right and upper edge of Mission Control a pop-out will appear for creating a new "space."

Mac Basics- Mission Control

6 replies

Jul 3, 2013 1:36 PM in response to kliner69r

kliner69r wrote:

It was really fast and efficient before.

Yes it was, now it's gimmicky and complicated.

Unwanted and badly implemented change for the sake of change, not that it actually improves anything.

I don't mind trying a new way of doing things, it's just the arbitrary way they force things on people, like we are stupid and need to be told what's best for us.

Let the cream rise to the top I say, let the best method win.

Aug 20, 2013 1:55 PM in response to ds store

Yes, I did have to search, and consequently find this page for the answer on how to add a space to my workflow, but I actually like it. Everything is always a learning curve. Instead of going in to SystemPrefs which always seems to pause a little before loading, we can now go direct to adding a page when necessary in Mission Control. I even like how iTunes auto creates a new page too, leaving the desktop free. I think this time the change was good. Well done Apple. I never thought it was fast and efficient before, but now it is.

spaces and exposes in OS 10.8.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.