Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidently deleted some contacts that I need. I still have them on my IPAD because I disabled my contacts in icloud. Is there a way to reload these deleted contacts using my IPAD and icloud?

I accidently deleted some contacts that I still need. Because of Icloud they are now deleted on all my devices such as my Iphone and PC (outlook). I still have them on my IPAD because I disabled my contacts on Icloud on my IPAD. Is there a way to reload these contacts from my IPAD back to my Iphone and PC using Icloud? Thank you.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 2:43 PM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2013 2:14 PM in response to mth3333

Hi mth3333,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

You can sync the contacts on your iPad with your computer. See this article for the steps:

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1296

Contacts

To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.

You can sync your contacts with:

• Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
  • Windows Address Book (Windows XP)
  • Windows Contacts (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
  • Address Book (Mac OS X)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
    Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.

Notes:

• When syncing contacts, you can choose to sync all of your contacts or only selected groups. The option to sync selected items may not show up until after the first sync.
  • You can select a group of contacts to which all new contacts created on your iOS device will be added.

Regards,

Jeremy

I accidently deleted some contacts that I need. I still have them on my IPAD because I disabled my contacts in icloud. Is there a way to reload these deleted contacts using my IPAD and icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.