Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ConnectionManager::invoke::Failed to find service connection url.

The App Store on my MacBook Pro keep saying "ConnectionManager::invoke::Failed to find service connection url." when ever I try to lon in. The app store on my iphone and ipad works.. but not on my Mac?? HELP?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 3, 2013 5:51 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2013 6:28 AM in response to ltoni

Hi ltoni!

I have a couple of articles here that I believe will help you to troubleshoot this issue further. This first article is about your situation specifically, and can be found here:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1368

And I have echoed the most relevant steps here:

Make sure your computer is up-to-date and meets the following requirements:

• Make sure that you can access the Internet on your computer or device.
  • Make sure that your computer meets the iTunes minimum system requirements.
  • Make sure that your operating system is up-to-date:

For Mac OS X: Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu to determine if you need to update your computer.

Troubleshooting on a Mac

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store, a software conflict or your internet service provider (ISP) may be blocking your access.

• Update iTunes to the latest version.
  • If you have a firewall, your settings may be preventing you from connecting to the iTunes Store. To configure your firewall, please refer to the "Blocked by firewall" section in this article.
  • You may need to reset your keychain. Connection issues are occasionally caused by keychain issues. Clickhereto find out how to use Keychain First Aid to resolve any issues with your keychain.
  • If you are receiving a specific error message you may want to see, the "Specific Conditions and Alert Messages" section in this article as needed.
  • If the issue still persists, contact your internet service provider and confirm that the ports and servers in this article are enabled over your network.

If you are still having issues connecting to the iTunes Store after referring to the steps in the above article, then you may want to see the following article for some more advanced troubleshooting steps:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3297

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

ConnectionManager::invoke::Failed to find service connection url.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.