Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put ALL files from my iphone on a new computer?

I have a new computer and I don't have my old one anymore. I had my iphone already when I had the old computer so I have a lot of files on it but now I wanna put my files on my new computer because I wanna put other things on my iphone again. When I try to do that on itunes it only takes the files that I bought with my phone on itunes and in the app store. The problem is that it won't take my photos or my other music and videos that I've put on it on my old computer. I just want to be able to put things on my iphone again like I used to do without a problem and without losing my files. Can somebody please help me?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, itunes 11.0.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 2:41 AM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2013 5:42 AM in response to BigTimeIsa

It has always beenv ery basic to always maintain a backup copy of your computer. Copy everything frm your backup copy to your new computer.

The iphone is not a backup/storage device. It mirrors the selected content of the cmputer to which it is synced.

The sync is one way - computer to iphone. The only exception is itunes purchases. You may be abel to purchase a third party program ( not supported by Apple) to retrieve other content.

How do I put ALL files from my iphone on a new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.