Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV does not recognise My iTunes password. It works on all other devices but not Apple TV? Any ideas why or how to fix?

Any ideas why my Apple TV does not recognise my iTunes password, when all other devices, including these communities are good with it?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Its a new Mac - only 3 weeks old...

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 12:19 PM

3 replies

Sep 30, 2013 9:17 AM in response to Mick2291

This is the new issue for me. I took my apple tv to the apple store and had it restored after it was stuck on the date and time. Now, that I can just bypass that, it still won't recognize my computer until it has the location. I can't restart my modem or router because I have wifi from my building. I'm totally frustrated and disappointed in Apple TV and have had numerous problems with it since I bought it. Until I have my own cable box, I'll just have to let it sit since there doesn't seem to be any resolution to this at the time.

My Apple TV does not recognise My iTunes password. It works on all other devices but not Apple TV? Any ideas why or how to fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.