Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay, I have the blank iTunes Store on v11.0.4 and Bonjour is the only Winsock provider. Now what?

When I open iTunes on my computer, the iTunes Store is blank. My library displays normally and I can sync my iPhone 4S and iPod Shuffle. I can get information from the iTunes store about items in my library.

According to this article, http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4123, I need to run that autoruns.exe program and get a list of Winsock Providers because some of the providers are probably conflicting with the Apple ones and the conflicting ones should be updated.

I did that, and the only Providers listed are the Apple ones (Bonjour Namespace Provider).

Now what? I'd like to purchase some unprotected songs for my son's DSi (it only plays AAC files).

iTunes version: 11.0.4.4

Computer: HP Pavilion dv2845se

iPhone 4S, Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 12:11 PM

There are no replies.

Okay, I have the blank iTunes Store on v11.0.4 and Bonjour is the only Winsock provider. Now what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.