Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i ask ios7 mean is the new iphone 6?or just ios7 is iphone software?coz i wan buy iphone 5 now.i scare after i buy iphone 5,iphone 6 become.

can i ask ios7 mean is the new iphone 6? or just ios7 is iphone software?coz i wan buy iphone 5 now.i scare after i buy iphone 5,iphone 6 become.

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2013 9:52 PM

iOS 7 will be compatible with the iPhone 4, 4S, and 5. Apple has made no announcement about a new iPhone model.

3 replies

Jul 4, 2013 9:53 PM in response to singling1990

About iOS 7

The following from Apple is all that we know about iOS7 at this time. We are users, too, so we know no more than you.

iOS 7 will be available as a free software update for iPhone 4 and later, iPad 2 and later, iPad mini and iPod touch (fifth generation) this fall. Some features may not be available on all products.

*US English, French and German will be available with the launch of iOS 7. Additional languages will be added over time.

For general information on the features of iOS 7 see: Apple - iOS 7.

Jul 4, 2013 9:54 PM in response to singling1990

iOS 7 is software that runs on the iPhone, and other iOS devices. iOS 7 is scheduled to be released this fall. Past action by Apple is that the release of the new software is generally at the same time as the release of a new phone. What the phone will be called is unknown. You can purchase a new iPhone 5 now if you want, or you can wait to see about the announcement of a new device. Either way, they will both support iOS 7.

can i ask ios7 mean is the new iphone 6?or just ios7 is iphone software?coz i wan buy iphone 5 now.i scare after i buy iphone 5,iphone 6 become.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.