Currently Being ModeratedJul 5, 2013 5:23 AM (in response to emmillie)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
Try the following to rule out a software problem:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 5, 2013 7:05 AM (in response to lllaass)
I reset network settings and reset my device, but it didnt work. and when i plug my ipod into the computer to restore from backup and restore to factory settig it wont let me because it says itunes is unable to conmect to the server at this time or something like that
Currently Being ModeratedJul 5, 2013 9:10 AM (in response to emmillie)
- Powering off and then back on your router.
- Change the DNS to either Google's or Open DNS servers
- Try on another computer/network
- Wait if it is an Apple problem
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points