Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem refreshing some windows

Hello.

I'm using Remote Desktop 3.6.1 (and Client 3.6.2) on two MacMini with Mountain Lion updated with last updates.

When I control the client, some windows (like AppStore main page, download progress bars, Fusion screens, etc.) do not refresh. To refresh I must pass over with the mouse pointer and only a little portion of screen around mouse pointer get refreshed...

Any suggestions?

Tnx all

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 5, 2013 2:07 AM

2 replies

Jul 8, 2013 2:28 AM in response to albaerto.m

Example of window refresh problems in AppStore main page:

User uploaded file

Ezampe of window refresh problems in Fusion screen:

User uploaded file

The refreshed areas are only areas under mouse pointer during mouse pointer move.

Accessing the MacMini via VNC or LogMeIn get the same propblems.

Accessing via VNC to the Fusion VNC remote screen access of the virtual machine do not get problems and works fine.

The same behaviour happens both with a controlling Mac or a controlling iPad(iPhone, so I thin the problem is not with the controlling device but with the VNC server of the controlled Mac....

What can I do or try to resolve this issue?

Problem refreshing some windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.