Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad with Retina Display Charger Problems?

My sister and I both got iPads with retina display (iPad 4) for Christmas last year (2012). At first my sister's charger stopped working and I thought she was just being irresponsible and broke it. So we got her a new one. Now my charger broke and I know I haven't done anything wrong. Is this a problem for a lot people with the new iPad chargers or did we both just happen to get faulty chargers? If this has happened to you, how long had you had you iPad when it broke? How can we prevent this from happening again?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jul 5, 2013 10:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 16, 2013 9:44 AM in response to aliyyah_apple

You are not alone! I've gone through two lightning connectors in the six months I've had my iPad. Meanwhile, my eight year old 30 pin for my first generation iPod still works fine for both that old iPod and my iPhone 4S. I worry about this track record. I urge Apple to consider its reputation before continuing with this particular proprietary accessory.

iPad with Retina Display Charger Problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.